This course can be run in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch as a public or private course.
The cost is $900 plus GST, or the early bird rate of $720 plus GST 30 days prior to course. You may also be eligible for group discounts should you like to run a private course.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is designed for those looking to use Kanban to:
- Improve team communication
- Improve workflow
- Streamline delivery processes
- Make internal roadblocks visible
- Empower teams to take ownership for what work is happening
- Create a common set of terminology across teams
- Become predictable in their delivery cycle and lead time
- Identify metrics to forecast and predict delivery
- Use metrics to improve the way the team delivers
It also teaches how to use Kanban in the real world via a mixture of modules of theory, games and its application on a real project.
Kanban can be applied at any level, for teams, groups or even individuals.
At the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- The history of Kanban
- The six principles of Kanban
- How Kanban can be used in Agile or traditional environments
- How Kanban can be applied in your environment
- Learn more about the Kanban Maturity Model
- Kanban levels (individual, team, project, programme and BAU)
- Identify the different metrics which can be used to predict and improve
Come as a team and you will go away with a Kanban board you can use the following day.
Come as an individual and you will go away with techniques you can immediately apply.
- What is Kanban?
- How does being Agile fit in?
- How does Kanban work?
- Six principles to help implement Kanban
A desire to improve the way you work