Designed for those looking for an introduction to Agile, this course delves into the Agile mindset and the fundamental underlying values, principles and practices used on Agile projects, explaining how they work and why. It lays a solid foundation for applying Agile to any aspect of work, while providing practical outcomes that can be immediately put to use.
- Understand the Agile mindset, values and principles
- Understand the Kanban method and Scrum framework
- Understand value-driven development
- How to use Agile to maximise value creation
- Agile metrics and how to track work
This ICAgile-certified course lays a solid foundation for applying Agile to any aspect of work, learning what it’s like to work in an Agile way, while providing practical outcomes for immediate use. Even those with Agile experience can benefit from this course due to the principles covered.
This is the foundation course of the ICAgile curriculum, providing a solid foundation upon which further specialisation can be developed. For more information, visit the ICAgile website.