Flow? What's the big idea?
Assurity’s Agilists and Design Thinkers are naturally curious about finding better ways to help solve clients’ innovation challenges.
It’s in this spirit that we’ve invited Raul Sarrot to talk about ‘Flow’ – his new model for human-centred design. SO, what’s Flow? What does it mean for the evolution of existing ways of working? And why does it improve innovation outcomes for organisations?
Join us for our free Twilight Session to get Raul’s first-hand insights into this new approach to business design and systems innovation.
About Raul Sarrot
Raul Sarrot is a human-centred designer and innovation strategist specialised in helping businesses, teams and individuals shift their current point of view to incorporate a fresh ‘design mindset’ that enables them to innovate in all areas of the organisation.
His international experience as a multi-disciplinary designer, strategist, Design Thinking coach, senior lecturer and expert researcher has been forged over 27 years of working alongside a wide range of commercial and not-for-profit clients in Asia Pacific, the Americas and Europe.
Raul runs his own studio, Freshfish, and leads CO, a global collective for co-creation and innovation. Raul is also a part-time senior lecturer, a long-standing member and former Chair of the AUT Communication Design Advisory Committee.
WHAT'S A TWILIGHT SESSION?
Assurity Twilight Sessions introduce audiences to local and international speakers with new ideas to solve today’s organisational challenges. Together, we can bring New Zealand’s future forward.
- Our Twilight Sessions are open to all. First come, first served*
- Register now to guarantee your spot
- ‘Doors’ open for drinks and canapés from 5pm
- Presentations start at 5.30pm prompt and are about 50-60 mins + 20 mins Q&A
- Continue debating, networking and drinking until doors close at 7.30pm
* When all places are gone, we operate a wait list. If you are a registered guest and can’t come for any reason, simply reply to your confirmation email and we can free your place up for someone on the wait list.