This course can be run in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch as a public or private course.
The cost for this course is $1800 plus GST. You may also be eligible for group discounts should you like to run a private course.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
This course focuses on building an awareness of the need for business agility and covers the following aspects:
- Culture and People
- Organisational Design and Structure
- Process and Execution
Throughout the course, we focus on a pragmatic approach towards business agility in your organisation. This is an interactive, two-day course with hands-on activities, discussions, tips and ‘how to’ tools that will give you all the basic information you need to make your business more Agile.
Who is this course for?
This course is for everyone who has a role outside of IT – marketing, HR, communications, sales, management and the executive level. Are you part of an organisation that is moving towards an Agile way of thinking and working? Or maybe you are the one within your organisation who wants to make a change? Whatever your role, Business Agility Foundations will give you a great understanding of what the Agile mindset entails and how it fits into your organisation as a whole.
For a more in-depth course about Agile within IT, we recommend the Fundamentals of Agile course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what business agility means and which aspects make your organisation more Agile
- Become more Agile, instead of doing Agile
- Use a data-driven approach towards becoming more Agile with the use of different metrics
- Understand who the customer is and how to become more customer focused
- Articulate what self-organisation means for your organisation and how it influences the culture, mindset and behaviour in your organisation
- Outline key new ways of thinking for individuals and organisations and map them to your potential impacts on value generation
- Appraise and utilise a variety of frameworks, tools and techniques on either hypothetical or real-world challenges covered by these learning outcomes
- Illustrate your understanding of business agility by constructing your own personal action plan for applying the ideas from the course in your workplace
- Awareness: the need for business agility
- New ways of thinking
- Customer centricity
- Metrics and data-driven approach
- Change of roles: leadership and self-organising teams
- Frameworks, tools and techniques
- Business agility as the new normal