This course can be run in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch as a public or private course.
The cost for this course is $2400 plus GST, or the early bird rate of $1920 plus GST 30 days prior to course. You may also be eligible for group discounts should you like to run a private course.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The course certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After certification, the attendee will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, consulting, teaching and coaching. They will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an Agile team.
This certification introduces participants to team development concepts around starting and growing teams, while paying particular attention to team dynamics and the surrounding organisational system.
A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the Professional Coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an Agile team.
At the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- The Agile Coaching Mindset
- Responsibilities and Skills of the Coach
- The Coaching Stance
- Handling Organisational Impediments
- Planning to facilitate a conflict in a team
- Understanding Team Development
- Setting up the Team Environment
- Creating a Team Kickoff/Startup Agenda
- Characteristics of an Agile Team
- Coaching the Journey toward High Performance
- Handling Conflict and Dysfunction within the Team
- The Coaching Conversation – Coaching for Action
- Mentoring vs. Coaching
- Teaching the Agile Basics and Mindset Shift
- Professional Coaching Skills
- Setting Boundaries for Coaching
- Mentoring Agile Roles and Transitions
- Conducting the Coaching Conversation
Print/Share Course Description
Participants must have completed The Agile Facilitator course before attending Agile Coaching.